- The CJEU overshoots the mark of consumer protection: ‘Winner’ means WINNER and ‘prize’ means FREE PRIZE (C-428/11)
- Duty to give reasons under EU procurement law and EU trademark law: is there a contradiction?
- Risk of anti-competitive collusion after excessive level of transparency in public procurement debriefing?
- T-154/10: GC backs the Commission in finding “bankruptcy-proofness” as a (new) source of (illegal) State aid
- T-119/09: GC backs broad Commission discretion not to pursue antitrust cases in absence of “Community interest”