- The European Citizens Initiative on a European Free Movement Mechanism: A New Hope or a False Start for UK nationals after Brexit?
- “So long (as) and Farewell?” The United Kingdom Supreme Court in Miller
- Referring Brexit to the Court of Justice of the European Union: Why Revoking an Article 50 Notice Should be Left to the United Kingdom
- May’s March towards Brexit: some comments on the potential legal implications of the UK’s ‘Great Repeal Bill’
- After Brexit: The road ahead. A vote to leave but a decision to remain?