- Overseas Tax Holiday to Dutch Caribbean under the Free Movement of Capital spoiled by CJEU in TBG Limited-case
- The EFIM-case: no dominant position of printer manufacturers on ink cartridge aftermarket
- President is not (primus inter) pares among ‘his’ own EU-citizens, since he is not equal to them
- EU-Competition Law in the Overseas: some recent French precedents
- Post Danmark: does the ECJ take the effects based approach further than a mere price/cost-test and does it oblige the national judge to apply that effects based approach ex nunc?