About Benedikt Pirker
Dr. Benedikt Pirker studied EU and international law at the University of Innsbruck, the College of Europe and the Graduate Institute Geneva. He is Maitre d'enseignement et de recherche at the Institute for European Law of the University of Fribourg (Switzerland).
- 24 March Data protection meets civil procedure – the ECJ decision in Norra Stockholm Bygg
- 16 March Consumer Compensation via the Unfair Contract Terms Directive? AG Collins’ Opinion in Bank M (C-520/21, 16 February 2023)
- 02 March The Normalization of Denial of Legal Safeguards in the proposed Asylum and Migration Legislation
- 20 February The ECJ’s First Landmark Case on Automated Decision-Making – a Report from the Oral Hearing before the First Chamber
- 14 February Game Changer: Defining the Relevant Market of Esports Ecosystems