- The Shortest Competition Judgment Ever: AC-Treuhand II
- It Takes Two to Tango: Two-Sided Markets and the Appeals in Cartes Bancaires and MasterCard
- The Appeal in Greek Lignite: Clarification of the Law or Jumpstarting Article 106 TFEU?
- The Kone Case and the Lifts Cartel – An Upward Effect on Prices and Effectiveness?
- Sustainable Competition law; Competition Law Kills Coal Closure Plan, Or Does It?
- Allianz and the Object-Effect Dichotomy in Article 101(1) TFEU: A Practical Solution Meets Not So Practical Competition Law
- Leth: Court Rules Out Francovich Claim on the Basis of the Environmental Impact Assessment Directive
- A Burning Desire to Clarify(?) the Law for Public Undertakings: The Judgment in Greek Lignite (Case T-169/08)