About Laurens Ankersmit
Dr. Laurens Ankersmit is assistant professor in EU law at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. He studied law and international relations at the University of Groningen and at the College of Europe. He holds a Ph.D. in EU law from VU University, Amsterdam, writing his dissertation on fair and sustainable trade within the EU internal market. In the past he worked at ClientEarth, an environmental law organisation.
- 30 May The AI Act and European Health Data Space Proposal: Seeing ‘AI to AI’ With Each Other?
- 23 May Out of Scope, Out of Mind, and Don’t Say Decentralisation: Brief Remarks on the new MiCA Regulation
- 18 May Why the CJEU should not follow the AG Opinion on the application of ne bis in idem in the pending Volkswagen case
- 17 May Case C-769/22: A further step in the protection of the fundamental rights within the European Union?
- 15 May ‘Voluntary detection orders’ under the proposed EU Child Sexual Abuse Regulation violate EU (privacy) law