About Jesse Peters
Jesse Peters (LLM) works as a junior lecturer in International and European Law at the University of Amsterdam.
- 30 May The AI Act and European Health Data Space Proposal: Seeing ‘AI to AI’ With Each Other?
- 23 May Out of Scope, Out of Mind, and Don’t Say Decentralisation: Brief Remarks on the new MiCA Regulation
- 18 May Why the CJEU should not follow the AG Opinion on the application of ne bis in idem in the pending Volkswagen case
- 17 May Case C-769/22: A further step in the protection of the fundamental rights within the European Union?
- 15 May ‘Voluntary detection orders’ under the proposed EU Child Sexual Abuse Regulation violate EU (privacy) law