About Benedikt Pirker
Dr. Benedikt Pirker studied EU and international law at the University of Innsbruck, the College of Europe and the Graduate Institute Geneva. He is Maitre d'enseignement et de recherche at the Institute for European Law of the University of Fribourg (Switzerland).
- 30 May The AI Act and European Health Data Space Proposal: Seeing ‘AI to AI’ With Each Other?
- 23 May Out of Scope, Out of Mind, and Don’t Say Decentralisation: Brief Remarks on the new MiCA Regulation
- 18 May Why the CJEU should not follow the AG Opinion on the application of ne bis in idem in the pending Volkswagen case
- 17 May Case C-769/22: A further step in the protection of the fundamental rights within the European Union?
- 15 May ‘Voluntary detection orders’ under the proposed EU Child Sexual Abuse Regulation violate EU (privacy) law